CALL MIZTRESS ON NITEFLIRT NOW!

Photo Hostess

Thursday 28 April 2011

♥ SISSY ERICA ♥

One of my sissies called today, I call her Erica. Erica has an obsession, she craves my panties. It's not enough to have her tiny excuse for a cock all tucked away in pretty pink panties, they have to be MY pretty pink panties. So of course I make her beg, I make her plead. She offers to pay ridiculous amounts of money for them, but money isn't everything, so I tell her to go to her kitchen, and find some type of hot sauce, she actually found tabassco. I made her lube up her little cock with tabassco and masturbate as she talked to me, her whimpers were priceless. I spent a full ten minutes laughing my head off at her. I finally told her, she could wash off her little cock, or she could buy my panties and keep the sauce on all night... Poor little Erica chickened out.... which means I've got a soft pretty pair of panties that I've been wearing all day up for grabs... who's willing to suffer for me?
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment